The Belite chair is distinguished by its decisive uncompromising lines. But the bold design of Ocara Buffon is not only reflected in the shape. Top quality materials are selected for the cat. Due to the properties of materials used in the Belite design, this chair is simply shiny and difficult to overlook. This is the choice of people who are contemptuous of mediocrity. This chair features not only oval shapes and an easy look. It is also easy to enjoy the comfort Belite provides. Sitting can be even more enjoyable than you imagine.
Gas lift allows for smooth seat height adjustability and additional shock absorption
The polished or lacquered aluminium base, like the other elements of the chair, is oval in shape. It is also possible to use a base made of other material.
Large (65 mm) castors in black or white colour enable this model to move smoothly on all types of flooring. The castors are fitted with an automatic brake which stops the chair from sliding back when the user is getting up. A choice of castors for soft or hard floors is available.
Synchronised mechanism ensures a wide range of adjustment options for the user’s weight and height. Designed to lift the front of the seat slightly when the back is tilted, so as to keep the moving user’s feet on the ground at all times. Simple, intuitive manipulation with two easily accessible levers fitted on both sides of the seat. Functionality of the mechanism:
1. Synchronised back and seat tilt 10 degrees seat, and 20 degrees back tilt.
2. Back block in 6 possible positions.
3. Adjustable seat depth to provide maximum support for thighs (optional).
4. Precise, smooth adjustability of tilt, with an easy to use, ergonomically shaped lever on the right side of the seat; adjustment range: 45–110 kg.
5. Anti-shock mechanism to prevent sudden impact of the seat against the back when the mechanism is released.
6. Optional independent tilt of the seat in the direction opposite to the back up to 3 degrees.
Ergonomic seat and back
The durability and ergonomic shape are the result of using a poured foam.
Built-in ergonomic Schukra® system
Built-in ergonomic Schukra® system. Adjustable in two levels, it allows an ideal match of the shape of the chair’s back in the lumbar region, assuring comfortable working conditions.
A specially profiled headrest ensures stable and comfortable head support.
Aesthetic seat covers as well as back and headrest made from lustrous material.
Knobs made of two components – easier and smoother adjustability of lumbar support.
Two types of armrests
- Armrests with adjustable height with specially designed pads made of polypropylene or upholstered in leather,
- Armrests adjustable at three levels (3d) guarantee comfortable support for wrists, elbows and arms; arm pads made of soft, durable polyurethane.