The ergonomic chair Visby has an exceptional formed backrest that repeats the curves of the human back. The high quality Korean mesh backrest gives the chair a modern touch. Its is a comfortable and functional office chair with ergonomic features that allow everyone sit properly and comfortable. It takes up little space and is suitable for those who loves practicality.
Seat and backrest
- High quality fabric covered with a comfortable seat made of cast-in-cast polyurethane;
- Height adjustable backrest with high quality Korean mesh.
- The backrest has an additional lumbar support that can be adjusted up and down.
- Height-adjustable backrest (up-down positions): 4 positions possible within 4 centimeters;
- Possibility of seat lock and backrest in 3 positions;
- Maximum backrest angle is 24˚;
- Adjustable backrest stiffness;
- Swing position;
- Anti-shock protection preventing a backrest from hitting a user’s back after the motion lever is released;
- High class cylinder assistance evenly adjustable chair height (up to 9 cm);
- Seat depth adjustment system. This is especially for users with longer legs, as it helps to maximize the comfort of a comfortable seat.
- Three-dimensional (3D) black frame armrests are adjustable up and down which can be locked in 7 positions within 7 centimeters;
- Armrest cushions are adjustable forwards and backwards and can be locked in 30˚ degree different position angles;
- Armrests cushions are made of soft durable polyurethane.
- Black nylon base;
- Castors for carpet or parquet flooring.
We provide a 50-month warranty for this chair. The warranty is effective from the date of purchase. A purchase document is required to prove the purchase.
The chair has been carefully manufactured and thoroughly tested before delivery to meet the standards and stringent quality and safety requirements.
The 50-month warranty covers the entire chair construction and mechanisms and defects in production.
The warranty does not apply if the product has been collected and used not in accordance with the instructions, improperly stored, damaged, broken, cleaned by improper means or otherwise used for any purpose. The warranty does not apply to the natural deterioration of the product or to changes in its properties, any damage and scratches..
The warranty is also void if the chair has been modified, repaired, or attempted to be repaired by non UAB Musonas.
Should be noted that:
- The chair is designed for seating and for one person only;
- The chair is designed for use in dry indoor areas only on level floors;
- It is forbidden to stand or stumble on the chair;
- After getting the chair dirty, clean it immediately;
- If you feel any part of the limp during sitting, loosen the parts immediately. At least every 3 months check that all bolts are tight and the chair is stable;
- Protect the chair from moisture and mechanical damage;
- It is forbidden to use the chair if any part is broken or lost.
Want to see and try this chair? We invite you to visit one of our salons in Lithuania. First of all, we recommend that you contact the chosen salon beforehand and check whether it is possible to test your chosen chair at the desired time. Our consultants will be happy to help you choose the most suitable and comfortable chair.
Musonas showrooms are located in major cities of Lithuania:
You can find contact details and addresses here.