X-trans designed by Martin Ballendat, one of the world’s most famous designers. This chair is designed to solve any uncomfortable sitting problems. X-trans has all the ergonomic features such as: seat depth adjustment, lumbar support, 4D armrest and adjustable headrest. Clean and sleek design with easy access to modern offices.
Seat and backrest
- The backrest’s plastic frame is covered with high-quality Korean Wintex mesh;
- Comfortable seat upholstered in high quality tapestry and made of cast durable polyurethane.
- Mesh-covered soft headrest;
- Adjustable headrest height and swivel angle.
- The backrest has an additional horizontal lumbar support that can be adjusted.
- Multifunctional Synchronous Mechanism for Dynamic Backrest and Seat Feed 2: 1;
- The height of the chair is evenly adjusted with the help of the top-class cylinder;
- Adjustable backrest stiffness;
- Swing position;
- Anti-shock protection to prevent the backrest from striking the back of the person;
- Possibility to lock the seat and backrest in 5 positions;
- Seat depth adjustment system. This is especially needed for long-legged users as it helps to maximize the comfort of a seat.
Four-dimensional (4D) frame armrests are adjustable up and down;
Armrest adjustable back and forth. The cushion angle can be changed;
Armrests cushions are made of soft long-lasting polyurethane.
- Polished aluminum;
- With rubber wheels.
We provide a 60-month warranty for this chair. The warranty is effective from the date of purchase. A purchase document is required to prove the purchase.
The chair has been carefully manufactured and thoroughly tested before delivery to meet the standards and stringent quality and safety requirements.
The 60-month warranty covers the entire chair construction and mechanisms and defects in production.
The warranty does not apply if the product has been collected and used not in accordance with the instructions, improperly stored, damaged, broken, cleaned by improper means or otherwise used for any purpose. The warranty does not apply to the natural deterioration of the product or to changes in its properties, any damage and scratches..
The warranty is also void if the chair has been modified, repaired, or attempted to be repaired by non UAB Musonas.
Should be noted that:
- The chair is designed for seating and for one person only;
- The chair is designed for use in dry indoor areas only on level floors;
- It is forbidden to stand or stumble on the chair;
- After getting the chair dirty, clean it immediately;
- If you feel any part of the limp during sitting, loosen the parts immediately. At least every 3 months check that all bolts are tight and the chair is stable;
- Protect the chair from moisture and mechanical damage;
- It is forbidden to use the chair if any part is broken or lost.
Want to see and try this chair? We invite you to visit one of our salons in Lithuania. First of all, we recommend that you contact the chosen salon beforehand and check whether it is possible to test your chosen chair at the desired time. Our consultants will be happy to help you choose the most suitable and comfortable chair.
Musonas showrooms are located in major cities of Lithuania:
You can find contact details and addresses here.