Children grow out of clothes, shoes and even chairs and other furniture. Parents want their children the best, so it is recommended to choose chairs carefully, paying attention to the adaptability to each child’s age, body composition and height – and we can offer options for needed chairs. Not only do they meet the child’s needs to have a nice chair, but they also fully fulfill the parents’ desire for a child to sit on an ergonomic and comfortable chair. From other office chairs, these ergonomic chairs are distinguished by the fact that their height and seat depth can be adjusted as the child grows.
These chairs are also distinguished by these features:
1. Adjustable backrest and seat height and depth;
2. Suitable for children from 3 to 18 years old;
3. Recommended seat weight up to 90 kg;
4. Backrest made of waterproof 3D tapestry that provides comfort and support for the spine;
5. Castors with brake mechanism suitable for both carpeting and parquet.
Seat and backrest
Seat depth adjustment system
Seat and backrest height adjustment system
The base of chair
We provide a 60-month warranty for this chair. The warranty is effective from the date of purchase. A purchase document is required to prove the purchase.
The chair has been carefully manufactured and thoroughly tested before delivery to meet the standards and stringent quality and safety requirements.
The 60-month warranty covers the entire chair construction and mechanisms and defects in production.
The warranty does not apply if the product has been collected and used not in accordance with the instructions, improperly stored, damaged, broken, cleaned by improper means or otherwise used for any purpose. The warranty does not apply to the natural deterioration of the product or to changes in its properties, any damage and scratches.
The warranty is also void if the chair has been modified, repaired, or attempted to be repaired by non UAB Musonas.
Should be noted that:
- The chair is designed for seating and for one person only;
- The chair is designed for use in dry indoor areas only on level floors;
- It is forbidden to stand or stumble on the chair;
- After getting the chair dirty, clean it immediately;
- If you feel any part of the limp during sitting, loosen the parts immediately. At least every 3 months check that all bolts are tight and the chair is stable;
- Protect the chair from moisture and mechanical damage;
- It is forbidden to use the chair if any part is broken or lost.
Want to see and try this chair? We invite you to visit one of our salons in Lithuania. First of all, we recommend that you contact the chosen salon beforehand and check whether it is possible to test your chosen chair at the desired time. Our consultants will be happy to help you choose the most suitable and comfortable chair.
Musonas showrooms are located in major cities of Lithuania:
You can find contact details and addresses here.