People are different and everyone has an individual spinal shape. Trium office chair’s innovative “Smart Lumbar Fit System” addresses the perfect lumbar comfort and proper tension to support user by simply rolling the smart dial. When the dial position is set, you will meet a comfortable seating!
Seat and backrest
- Dense solid mesh back;
- High quality fabric upholstered seat.
- Multifunctional Synchronous Mechanism for Dynamic Backrest and Seat Feed 2: 1;
- Possibility to lock the seat and backrest in 4 positions;
- Adjustable backrest stiffness;
- Swing position;
- Anti-shock protection to prevent the backrest from striking the back of the person;
- The height of the chair is evenly adjusted with the help of the top-class cylinder.
- Seat depth adjustment will fit any states of user’s seat posture regardless of leg’s size and height (58mm).
- Degree of curve in the backrest is simply controlled by the smart dial which provides a body-fit contoured back support.
- Soft upholstered headrest specially shaped for human neck;
- Adjustable up and down.
- High-quality 3D armrests for quick, comfortable adjustment;
- Black frame armrests adjustable up / down;
- Armrest adjustable forwards / backwards.
We provide a 48-month warranty for this chair. The warranty is effective from the date of purchase. A purchase document is required to prove the purchase.
The chair has been carefully manufactured and thoroughly tested before delivery to meet the standards and stringent quality and safety requirements.
The 48-month warranty covers the entire chair construction and mechanisms and defects in production.
The warranty does not apply if the product has been collected and used not in accordance with the instructions, improperly stored, damaged, broken, cleaned by improper means or otherwise used for any purpose. The warranty does not apply to the natural deterioration of the product or to changes in its properties, any damage and scratches..
The warranty is also void if the chair has been modified, repaired, or attempted to be repaired by non UAB Musonas.
Should be noted that:
- The chair is designed for seating and for one person only;
- The chair is designed for use in dry indoor areas only on level floors;
- It is forbidden to stand or stumble on the chair;
- After getting the chair dirty, clean it immediately;
- If you feel any part of the limp during sitting, loosen the parts immediately. At least every 3 months check that all bolts are tight and the chair is stable;
- Protect the chair from moisture and mechanical damage;
- It is forbidden to use the chair if any part is broken or lost.
Want to see and try this chair? We invite you to visit one of our salons in Lithuania. First of all, we recommend that you contact the chosen salon beforehand and check whether it is possible to test your chosen chair at the desired time. Our consultants will be happy to help you choose the most suitable and comfortable chair.
Musonas showrooms are located in major cities of Lithuania:
You can find contact details and addresses here.